The mission of Mental Health
Mental Retardation of Tarrant County (MHMRTC) is to enhance the mental health and
intellectual developement of people in our community.
- Respect for persons and families is demonstrated
by providing the opportunity to have an active role in planning and evaluation of
- Recovery is valued as a lifelong process
leading to improved health and well-being.
- Success is confirmed by positive outcomes
for each person served.
- Choice and participation in the planning
process is encouraged and enhances the dignity of persons and families.
- Inclusion in the community is promoted through
services that support growth and independence.
- Best Value is provided through safe, ethical
and cost effective services.
- Best Practice is enhanced when advances in
current science research from the medical, psychosocial and organizational fields
- Collaboration with other organizations is
valued and results in the integration of services, operational efficiencies, maximization
of resources, and solutions to community and personal needs.
Mission & Values
CEO & Board Members
Glossary of Terms
Agency Center Plan
MH Local Service Area Plan
Directory of Services
HB 3693 Report
Frequently Asked Questions
Download Acrobat Reader